Road trip gone wrong Road trip gone wrong

I know you already know that the lip syncing is off, so I'm not gonna point that out. However, I would suggest you add a little more detail to it & try working on the audio.

xaalster responds:

yeah im not really happy with how this one came out :P i think im gonna stick to original skits and action scenes

Street Fighter V DLC's Street Fighter V DLC's

Hah, good animation & humor. You might wanta work on the voice-acting & all the other sounds, though, because some of it maybe a little hard to hear

The escape | Animation The escape | Animation

Spectacular!

Keep practicing drawing your characters and you might want to work on the voices, too. Use more sounds and try not to use the same ones too much.

Kenney's Quest (Kenney Jam 2017) Kenney's Quest (Kenney Jam 2017)

You need to work on the controls, the traction, and the jumping. Also try to fix the sounds of the birds.

Dead Horizon Dead Horizon

Good game. Wonderful idea, lovely graphics, nice dialogue, offers such a great challenge & everything else. I can tell you put a lot of effort into this game, or as the author comments say 'but a lot of sweat and a LOT of tears went into making this game." Maybe you could add some medals to it to make it more challenging, but that's all up to you. I would suggest that you provide more links to the game from different websites besides Steam and/or itch.io. Perhaps you could upload audio submissions of all the songs from the soundtrack. Yet again, that's all up to you & I don't wanna overwhelm ya by saying you SHOULD do that. Still, it's an awesome game & I hope to see more from you. Keep putting those tears & that sweat into your games! ;-)

- HFS29

Old School Pigeon Slaughter Old School Pigeon Slaughter

Not bad. Unfortunately, I can't seem to reload the gun.

ValiantFIN responds:

You have to click the Reload button :)

SSJ3 - Guitar Vs. Piano v3 SSJ3 - Guitar Vs. Piano v3

Wow! That's so awesome!

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Thank you, man! I really do hope I did the original song justice!

Cold Space(Space Ambient) Cold Space(Space Ambient)

That was pretty good.

Gauntlet : Victory Gauntlet : Victory

Hey, that was awesome! Are you gonna add a little more to it?

etK responds:

I don't think so, but thanks a lot ^^

Art1 Art1

Looks kinda freaky, but still cool!

Classic Sonic Classic Sonic

WOW! Nice sketch; I LOVE IT!!!

The defender of the world! (W.I.P.) The defender of the world! (W.I.P.)

Woah! Awesome! It seems you're getting better everyday, so keep it up!