Tails Invents a Thing Tails Invents a Thing

So funny!

Super Mario Bros Xenoverse Intro Super Mario Bros Xenoverse Intro

I LOVE IT!! Brings back so many memories of SMBZ! Keep it up!

(PSA) ep.2 Freshman Seminar (PSA) ep.2 Freshman Seminar

It's fine. I understand it was a school project, so I'm not gonna criticize you. Then again, I hope you will continue to make projects with a little more effort, so keep up the good work.

Math Booster Math Booster

You know, this is actually not bad. My suggestion would be to add some more to it like different games modes, separate sections of math and possibly medals.

Junkyard Runner Junkyard Runner

Not bad at all. Just add a little more to it like medals and unlockables and it'll be great.

Mountain Biking Downhill Mountain Biking Downhill

Not bad for a demo, but not good either. Try to spice things up a bit. Do this:

- Add some more music.
- Fix some glitches and bugs (for example the guy is leaning forward on the bike after falling only once).
- Use a better set up for controlling the character.
- Add some medals to make it more interesting.

Hope this helps.

MarcCobley responds:

If the game is lagging and glitching really badly your probably using Microsoft Edge internet browser. You need to play this game using Google Chrome or Firefox internet browsers. Some games won't work properly with Microsoft Edge.

Aritnem Aritnem

Wow! Very nice!

Thanks a lot ! :D

...And I Shall Return to the Void ...And I Shall Return to the Void

Very good! I've enjoyed listening to your music ever since I joined Newgrounds. I really hope you'll keep up this fantastic work.

Lol I really got a fan there ^-^ I truly appreciate the support, thanks :D

Dead Migration is out ! (Free album) Dead Migration is out ! (Free album)

Awesome! You did outstanding work in order to release this album. From what I can tell you, you're gonna be successful. Really god gob, etK; keep up the good work!

*tips fedora*

etK responds:

Oh, did you listen to the full album? As always, thank you for your support that's really great !
I don't know about the success though haha ^^ I don't do much promotion, i'm not on a label or anything we'll see but honestly you really have to be lucky or a pure genius these day, or just rich :/

robo honey bee robo honey bee

Cool!

Chie sketch Chie sketch

This is very good.

Rhunyc responds:

Hey thank you!

Tree thumbnails Tree thumbnails

Very nice trees. Can you make more like this? Also, you're really good at art.

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thanks! They were very quick sketches so it would be easy to make more but this was more of a study.