Gauntlet : Victory Gauntlet : Victory

Hey, that was awesome! Are you gonna add a little more to it?

etK responds:

I don't think so, but thanks a lot ^^

Aritnem Aritnem

Wow! Very nice!

Thanks a lot ! :D

...And I Shall Return to the Void ...And I Shall Return to the Void

Very good! I've enjoyed listening to your music ever since I joined Newgrounds. I really hope you'll keep up this fantastic work.

Lol I really got a fan there ^-^ I truly appreciate the support, thanks :D

Dead Migration is out ! (Free album) Dead Migration is out ! (Free album)

Awesome! You did outstanding work in order to release this album. From what I can tell you, you're gonna be successful. Really god gob, etK; keep up the good work!

*tips fedora*

etK responds:

Oh, did you listen to the full album? As always, thank you for your support that's really great !
I don't know about the success though haha ^^ I don't do much promotion, i'm not on a label or anything we'll see but honestly you really have to be lucky or a pure genius these day, or just rich :/

La Vie Après La Neige La Vie Après La Neige

WHOA!! I love the voice you used in this song! Who did you e\get to do it, or was it done by you? Anyway, can't wait for the album to come out. Until then, keep it up!

*tips fedora*

etK responds:

:D Thanks a lot once more for your support dude ! The spoken word parts were made by a friend of mine. She really has a sweet voice indeed ^^

I Live (Album out on November 18) I Live (Album out on November 18)

Wow, I have never heard any other song with a beat like this before. It's really unique. etK, you're really awesome. Keep up the good work!

etK responds:

Oooooh thank you <3 I was generally a bit disappointed because people think it's the worst song from the album and that's the one I chose as a preview ^^ Thanks again man.

Clème Clème

Heh, this is really good. Yeah, I still listen to some of your songs. You are awesome; keep up the good work!

etK responds:

:D That kind of comments really make me happier, thanks !!

FFVII - Gold Saucer Rmk FFVII - Gold Saucer Rmk

It's great, although the beats sound a little too hard. Needless to say, you did great!

Ixalon responds:

Thanks a lot for your review! When I listen this later on, I totally agree that the beats are little bit too loud. It just doesn't fit that much to the song, but what's done is done.

~ Ixalon

Marnie Grant - Stolen Heart Marnie Grant - Stolen Heart

That... was...awesome!! This song is really uplifting and I feel like there is a lot of meaning in it. Wow, you must have really put all your time and effort to make this. Outstanding!

Terminator Theme cover Terminator Theme cover

Dude... that was beyond sick! ...Wait, 666 PLAYS AND NO DOWNLOADS!? LOLZ!

Anyway, great job on the remix! You went into a lot of detail with this one, and really caught my attention. Keep up the good work.

- HSF29