Needs more work. You did good, but you can do better. My suggestions for you would be to:
- Add some jump, run, crouch & menu buttons.
- Use different types of music.
- Provide a little faster frame rate & work on the overall design of the game such as the trees, obstacles, character(s) & the background.
- To make it more challenging, you can add medals.
Hope this helps.
I'm not the best at giving feedback, but I want to be as fair as I possibly can when doing so.
You know, this is actually not bad. My suggestion would be to add some more to it like different games modes, separate sections of math and possibly medals.
Not bad at all. Just add a little more to it like medals and unlockables and it'll be great.
Not bad for a demo, but not good either. Try to spice things up a bit. Do this:
- Add some more music.
- Fix some glitches and bugs (for example the guy is leaning forward on the bike after falling only once).
- Use a better set up for controlling the character.
- Add some medals to make it more interesting.
Hope this helps.
If the game is lagging and glitching really badly your probably using Microsoft Edge internet browser. You need to play this game using Google Chrome or Firefox internet browsers. Some games won't work properly with Microsoft Edge.
I like it! It's very fun and challenging.
Good, but can you make the game fit the entire screen so I don't have to use the mouse to drag it?
I got all the medals. I gotta say, you did an awesome job creating this series, and I really hope you will continue it because I really enjoy these games. Have a good day!
It's a very fun game and I got all the medals. I hope you will continue the Henry Stickman series.
We will see
Well, it's alright, but it still needs a lot of work. Don't feel bad, man, I understand you put your effort into this. Of course I'll give you feedback. You should probably give the character a little more stats like speed and different options to choose from when you get to fight. Some more attacks would be nice as well as a healing option and medals for certain challenges. I hope to see more from you.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.