Bowser's Big Day Bowser's Big Day

lol wtf?

Sonic Mania + Dementia Sonic Mania + Dementia

This was the weirdest yet funniest Sonic the Hedgehog submission I've ever viewed today. Props to you, Rigamarole!

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

LOL! This is so funny!

Upside Down Asylum Upside Down Asylum

Man, I always love playing your asylum games and I gotta say, this one's got a pretty interesting concept to it. I was expecting a couple more medals, but I don't think that'll be an issue. Excellent work!

Kenney's Quest (Kenney Jam 2017) Kenney's Quest (Kenney Jam 2017)

You need to work on the controls, the traction, and the jumping. Also try to fix the sounds of the birds.

Dead Horizon Dead Horizon

Good game. Wonderful idea, lovely graphics, nice dialogue, offers such a great challenge & everything else. I can tell you put a lot of effort into this game, or as the author comments say 'but a lot of sweat and a LOT of tears went into making this game." Maybe you could add some medals to it to make it more challenging, but that's all up to you. I would suggest that you provide more links to the game from different websites besides Steam and/or itch.io. Perhaps you could upload audio submissions of all the songs from the soundtrack. Yet again, that's all up to you & I don't wanna overwhelm ya by saying you SHOULD do that. Still, it's an awesome game & I hope to see more from you. Keep putting those tears & that sweat into your games! ;-)

- HFS29

Dr. Psychosis, Mother of Madness Full (Final Boss Theme) Dr. Psychosis, Mother of Madness Full (Final Boss Theme)

I don't think you had to add that silence at 4:24, but I still love it! You know something else? This song sounds very, very familiar.

SSJ3 - Guitar Vs. Piano v3 SSJ3 - Guitar Vs. Piano v3

Wow! That's so awesome!

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Thank you, man! I really do hope I did the original song justice!

Cold Space(Space Ambient) Cold Space(Space Ambient)

That was pretty good.

mw Under the Surface mw Under the Surface

God bless you.

Art1 Art1

Looks kinda freaky, but still cool!

A003Z responds:

This is my Geometry Dash icons

Classic Sonic Classic Sonic

WOW! Nice sketch; I LOVE IT!!!