Kenney's Quest (Kenney Jam 2017) Kenney's Quest (Kenney Jam 2017)

You need to work on the controls, the traction, and the jumping. Also try to fix the sounds of the birds.

Dead Horizon Dead Horizon

Good game. Wonderful idea, lovely graphics, nice dialogue, offers such a great challenge & everything else. I can tell you put a lot of effort into this game, or as the author comments say 'but a lot of sweat and a LOT of tears went into making this game." Maybe you could add some medals to it to make it more challenging, but that's all up to you. I would suggest that you provide more links to the game from different websites besides Steam and/or itch.io. Perhaps you could upload audio submissions of all the songs from the soundtrack. Yet again, that's all up to you & I don't wanna overwhelm ya by saying you SHOULD do that. Still, it's an awesome game & I hope to see more from you. Keep putting those tears & that sweat into your games! ;-)

- HFS29

Old School Pigeon Slaughter Old School Pigeon Slaughter

Not bad. Unfortunately, I can't seem to reload the gun.

ValiantFIN responds:

You have to click the Reload button :)

Ancient Orb Ancient Orb

Good game, but maybe you should work on the medals so that they can appear after they're unlocked.

Two Nights at jumpscare Two Nights at jumpscare

Hmm, if you're gonna upload a game, you should make it for the desktop first. The mobile is OK, but you should continue working on that. Work on the jumpscares, the enemies, the smart phones, the movement of the character & such. Once you get that done, try to make the desktop version. Other than that, good game.

Fragile Fragile

Good so far, but the other eggs should each have a purpose. Other than that, great game.

Nights Within Zombies Nights Within Zombies

Not bad, not good. Um, the down button isn't really doing anything. You should add some more levels and more weapons. Hope this helps.

IndieMindsStudio responds:

Thanks, I guess? Its a demo only, just like a prototype. The best is yet to come.

Space Speedster Space Speedster

Not bad! Got a score of 1276 the first time. Maybe you should add a little more to it like a menu and different power-ups.

DestructionDuck responds:

thanks man, one of my testers/friends at school had a score above 10000, no joke i've seen it myself

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus